American Driving Academy Refund Policy
Before signing up for a test, please review our refund policy. At the bottom of this page, click “I AGREE” to accept these terms.
- The driver’s license test and permit test will cost the stated amounts on our website. Costs vary by location.
- The customer will be refunded in the full amount, if the scheduled appointment is canceled at least 12 hours in advance of the scheduled appointment’s start time.
- The customer will not be issued a refund after canceling an appointment within 12 hours of the scheduled appointment time.
- The customer will not be issued a refund if they arrive at the testing location (present inside our office) more than 5 minutes late to their scheduled appointment start time.
- The customer will not be issued a refund if they are ineligible to take the drive test or permit test. It is the customer’s responsibility to know the requirements in order to be eligible to test. It is the customer’s responsibility to make sure their permit is valid. Testing requirements can be found on our website, the DMV’s website, and our office staff can provide information to help answer any questions about the requirements.
- We have the right to refuse service for any reason. Refunds will be at the company’s discretion.
This agreement constitutes the entire contract between American Driving Academy and the customer, and any verbal assurances or promises not contained herein are not binding on either American Driving Academy or the customer.