American Driving Academy Refund Policy
Before signing up for a test, please review our refund policy. At the bottom of this page, click “I AGREE” to accept these terms.
1. Our services will cost the amounts stated on our website. Costs vary by location.
2. Once signing up for a class, the $50 deposit is non-refundable. This deposit reserves a customer’s spot in the class. Payment for the class is due by the 1st day of class.
3. The customer will not be issued a refund for the classroom portion of our full-program after day 3 of the scheduled 30-hour class has concluded.
4. The customer will not be issued a refund for the 6 hours BTW portion of our full-program after the start of the 1st BTW lesson.
5. The service purchased will expire 18 months after day one of the scheduled 30-hour cla ss. Refunds will not be given after a service has expired.
6. The customer understands that we cannot guarantee that any service will be on a specific day at a specific time.
7. We have the right to refuse service for any reason. Refunds will be at the company’s discretion.
This agreement constitutes the entire contract between American Driving Academy and the customer, and any verbal assurances or promises not contained herein are not binding on either American Driving Academy or the customer.