American Driving Academy Contact and Refund Policy
Before signing up for our full program, please review our refund policy. At the bottom of this page, click “I AGREE” to accept these terms.
Contract between American Driving Academy and Customer
1. The driver’s education course (30 hours classroom and 6 hours driving) will cost $475 in Colorado Springs and surrounding areas, $495 in the Denver/Aurora and surrounding areas, and $455 in Pueblo and surrounding areas. 30 hour classroom only is $195.
2. Private driving instruction is at a rate of $65 per hour in Colorado Springs and surrounding areas, $70 per hour in Denver/Aurora and surrounding areas, and $60 per hour in Pueblo and surrounding areas.
3. Driver’s license testing is a separate fee.
4. Class dates and times can be viewed on our web site at www.americandrivingacademy.com
5. Driving lessons are normally 2 hours long but may be given up to 4 hours long at the special request by the customer.
6. You may be required to wear a mask while training and to have your temperature taken before training.
7. Once signing up for a class, the $50 deposit is non-refundable. This deposit reserves a customer’s spot in the class. Payment for the class is due by the 1st day of class.
8. The customer will not be issued a refund for the classroom portion of our full-program after day 3 of the scheduled 30-hour class has concluded.
9. The customer will not be issued a refund for the 6 hours BTW portion of our full-program after the start of the 1st BTW lesson.
10. The service purchased will expire 18 months after day one of the scheduled 30-hour class. Refunds will not be given after a service has expired.
11. The customer understands that we cannot guarantee that any service will be on a specific day at a specific time.
12. The customer will forfeit $55 of the driving lesson cost after canceling an appointment within 18 hours of the scheduled appointment time.
13. The customer will forfeit $55 of the driving lesson cost if they arrive at our driving lesson location more than 5 minutes late to their scheduled appointment start time.
14. The customer will forfeit $55 of the driving lesson cost if they are ineligible to go on the lesson. It is the customer’s responsibility to know the requirements in order to be eligible for a driving lesson. These requirements can be found on our website, the DMV’s website, and our office staff can provide information to help answer any questions about the requirements.
15. The customer understands that the company vehicles are equipped with audio and video recording devices which shall be used for security and business purposes.
16. We have the right to refuse service for any reason. Refunds will be at the company’s discretion.
The loss of any forms could mean a one to two week delay in receiving your instruction permit or driver’s license.
This agreement constitutes the entire contract between American Driving Academy and the customer, and any verbal assurances or promises not contained herein are not binding on either American Driving Academy or the customer.
Under this agreement an instructor may not provide behind-the-wheel training to more than two individual students per session.