American Driving Academy Refund Policy
¡Necesita un permiso válido de Colorado para tomar una prueba de manejo!.
María habla español en Aurora. Agenda con ella." For North Springs, "James habla español en Colorado Springs. Agenda con el.
1. Drivers license tests and permit tests cost the amounts stated on our website. Costs vary by location.
2. The customer will be refunded in the full amount, if the scheduled appointment is canceled at least 18 hours in advance of the scheduled appointment’s start time.
3. The customer will not be issued a refund and will forfeit the dollar amount paid for the service after canceling an appointment within 18 hours of the scheduled appointment time.
4. The customer will not be issued a refund and will forfeit the dollar amount paid for the service if they arrive at the testing location (present inside our office) more than 5 minutes late to their scheduled appointment start time.
5. The customer will not be issued a refund and will forfeit the dollar amount paid for the service if they are ineligible to take the drive test. It is the customer’s responsibility to know the requirements in order to be eligible to test. Testing requirements can be found on our website, the DMV’s website, and our office staff can provide information to help answer any questions about the requirements. If you are under the age of 18 years old, you are required to hold your permit for at least 1 full year from the issue date to be eligible to test.
6. We have the right to refuse service for any reason. Refunds will be at the company’s discretion.
7. The customer understands that we cannot guarantee that any service will be on a specific day at a specific time.
8. We have the right to refuse service for any reason. Refunds will be at the company’s discretion.
This agreement constitutes the entire contract between American Driving Academy and the customer, and any verbal assurances or promises not contained herein are not binding on either American Driving Academy or the customer.