American Driving Academy Refund Policy
Before signing up for a test, please review our refund policy. At the bottom of this page, click “I AGREE” to accept these terms.
1. Drivers license tests and permit tests cost the amounts stated on our website. Costs vary by location.
2. The customer will be refunded in the full amount, if the scheduled appointment is canceled at least 18 hours in advance of the scheduled appointment’s start time.
3. The customer will not be issued a refund and will forfeit the dollar amount paid for the service after canceling an appointment within 18 hours of the scheduled appointment time.
4. The customer will not be issued a refund and will forfeit the dollar amount paid for the service if they arrive at the testing location (present inside our office) more than 5 minutes late to their scheduled appointment start time.
5. The customer will not be issued a refund and will forfeit the dollar amount paid for the service if they are ineligible to take the drive test. It is the customer’s responsibility to know the requirements in order to be eligible to test. Testing requirements can be found on our website, the DMV’s website, and our office staff can provide information to help answer any questions about the requirements. If you are under the age of 18 years old, you are required to hold your permit for at least 1 full year from the issue date to be eligible to test.
6. The customer understands that the company vehicles are equipped with audio and video recording devices which shall be used for security and business purposes.
7. We have the right to refuse service for any reason. Refunds will be at the company’s discretion.
8. The customer understands that we cannot guarantee that any service will be on a specific day at a specific time.
9. If there is snow or ice on the road and the customer does not feel comfortable testing in those conditions, they can cancel their test up to 1 hour before the test time and re-schedule at no charge. Please note: According to state standards if the car slips, spins, or slides on the test it is an automatic fail so make sure you take it slow and easy.
This agreement constitutes the entire contract between American Driving Academy and the customer, and any verbal assurances or promises not contained herein are not binding on either American Driving Academy or the customer.