American Driving Academy Refund Policy
Before signing up for a lesson, please review our refund policy. At the bottom of this page, click “I AGREE” to accept these terms.
1. Driving lessons will cost the amounts stated on our website. Costs vary by location.
2. The customer will be refunded in the full amount, if the scheduled lesson is canceled at least 18 hours in advance of the scheduled lesson’s start time.
3. The customer will forfeit $55 of the $120 after canceling an appointment within 18 hours of the scheduled appointment time.
4. The customer will forfeit $55 of the $120 if they arrive at our location (present inside our office) more than 5 minutes late to their scheduled appointment start time.
5. The customer will forfeit $55 of the $120 if they are ineligible to go on the lesson. It is the customer’s responsibility to know the requirements in order to be eligible for a driving lesson. These requirements can be found on our website, the DMV’s website, and our office staff can provide information to help answer any questions about the requirements.
6. The customer understands that we cannot guarantee that any service will be on a specific day at a specific time.
7. The customer understands that the company vehicles are equipped with audio and video recording devices which shall be used for security and business purposes.
8. We have the right to refuse service for any reason. Refunds will be at the company’s discretion.
This agreement constitutes the entire contract between American Driving Academy and the customer, and any verbal assurances or promises not contained herein are not binding on either American Driving Academy or the customer.